JARDIN D'ÉBÈNE BOUTIQUE GUESTHOUSE
This exquisite 4 star Cape Town Boutique Hotel can be found inside an old Cape Dutch townhouse that has been meticulously refurbished and decorated, in a refined, contemporary African style. The tranquil grounds boast relaxing sun loungers and hanging chairs nestled in the tropical garden, as well as a plunge pool and sundeck with breathtaking views of Lions Head.
Relax at this Cape Town Accommodation as you Unwind and restore your soul with a delicious sundowner on our verandah - perhaps a hand-picked selection of the choicest local wines. Or savour an aperitif beside the cosy, romantic fireplace in Winter.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES
Some features and services we offer at our Guesthouse
For your Convenience
- • High speed wireless internet connection
- • International Swop Library
- • Daily Newspaper in comunal area
- • Shuttle service to and from airport
For your Comfort
- • Complimentary Welcome Drink on arrival
- • Complimentary Biscuits and Fruits in Lounge
- • Beach Towels and Beach Umbrella provided
- • We provide Laundry Service
- • Children on arrangement (Baby cot and additional guest bed available)
ESTABLISH WHAT IS AROUND
FIND NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
Discover the best top things to do in Cape Town including exquisite beaches, breathtaking scenery and wildlife
Discover Cape Town attractions such as Table Mountain, Lions Head and Cape of Goodhope
Discover Cape Town's unique culture, people and history through museums and outdoor activities.
The Mother City's food scene is exploding, with an eclectic mix of restaurants popping up faster than you can say.
Discover the best day tours and wildlife safaris in and around Cape Town