WHERE TO FIND US
OUR GUESTHOUSE LOCATION
Situated in the heart of the City Bowl, right below Table Mountain.
Jardin D' ébène is situated in the heart of the City Bowl, right below Table Mountain.
This cape town city bowl accommodation provides travellers with the perfect starting point for their exploration of Cape Town and the surrounding areas. The guesthouse is within walking distance of a wealth of restaurants in and around Kloof Street, and the vibrant city centre. Trendy Kloof Street is a mere five-minute stroll away, offering a glimpse of Cape Town at its most vibrant. Waterkant Village is a medley of multi-coloured houses.
Adventurous spirits will be a short ten-minute drive away from the beautiful Clifton beaches, or the bustling Camps Bay beach life. It is also a 20-minute drive to the airport, and 10-minutes to the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, the V&A Waterfront shopping precinct and the Cape Town International Convention Centre. Alexandra and Roland can recommend some popular wine estates, world renowned for their fine food and excellent wines, amidst the exquisite Franschhoek and Stellenbosch winelands.
FROM PORT ELIZABETH, THE GARDEN ROUTE VIA SOMERSET WEST AND CAPE TOWN AIRPORT
- Take the N2 - City
- Driving towards the mountain, take the M3 - Cableway offramp
- Get onto De Waal Drive - left lane
- Take the Oranjezicht offramp to the left
- At the T-junction, turn left into Upper Orange Street
- Turn right at the park into Camp Street
- At the T-junction, turn left into Kloof Nek Road
- Take the first right into Warren Street
FROM PAARL ON THE N1 VIA THE V&A WATERFRONT
- Follow the N1 toward the mountain
- At the entrance to the Waterfront, the N1 becomes Buitengracht, and later, Kloof Nek Road
- Continue straight toward the mountain and turn right into Warren Street